WikiLinkRobot Cloud-Based App is a web-based SEO software which will auto-build Wiki site backlinks for any website or URL you want to rank, on 100% autopilot. As an Internet Marketer you know that to increase your website traffic by 2x or 3x times, you will need to rank your website higher on Google. Then to get higher Google Ranking then you need to build backlinks to your website regularly (there is no getting around this). But To Build Backlinks, We’re Faced With Some BIG PROBLEMS. PROBLEM #1: Building backlink manually takes too much hardwork. PROBLEM #2: Buying backlink service again & again is expensive. THIRD PROBLEM: Most backlink software are complicated to use – they need to be installed on your PC/laptop, require proxies, captcha, etc. If you want to save more money and time. Then Introducing Your Automated Backlink Builder Solution: WikiLinkRobot Cloud-Based App. Yes, one of backlink types that has High Authority Weight, are backlinks from WIKI SITES. Google loves Wiki-sites because they put informative content. Most Wiki sites are using MediaWiki open-source engine. It was developed for use on Wikipedia in 2002, and given the name “MediaWiki” in 2003. However to gain this Wiki-site backlinks, most marketers would have to spent hundreds of dollars to purchase a backlink service just for one website. IMAGINE if you have 10 websites, would you willing to pay such a huge cost? Your Fully Web-Based SEO Software to GENERATE 100+ WIKI BACKLINKS For Any URL You Want.
- Get 100+ Wiki Site Backlinks For Each URL You Submit – Simply add website link/URL then click the SUBMIT button. Then the software will automatically build hundreds of Wiki-site backlinks for you.
- No Installation: WikiLinkRobot is 100% Cloud-Based – No complicated software installation needed. You simply log in to members area to use the software anywhere and anytime – 100% compatible your web browser (Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, etc), your iPhone, Android phone, laptops, etc.
- Full Unbranded Backlink Report – See exactly every single Wiki backlink that you get. The delivery report is 100% whitelabeled, so you can sell backlink service to clients and deliver them a clean-report STRAIGHT AWAY (no their site logo, their site link whatsoever).
WikiLinkRobot Cloud-Based App Can Do For You
- WikiLinkRobot Automates Your SEO Link Building: Backlinks are crucial for most websites because every time another web page links to your site, it gets a vote in Google, Bing, Yahoo eyes. This will move your website higher in the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages).
- Higher Google ranking = More website traffic => More Clicks and Sales!
- With WikiLinkRobot the link submission process will be the easiest task and completely automated – no CAPTCHA needed, no proxies needed!
- Build Wiki backlinks on 100% autopilot
- Use WikiLinkRobot to rank your own website
- Sell backlinks to your clients
- Get full, unbranded backlink report
This 100% Cloud-Based, Automated Backlink Software Is Suitable For:
- Bloggers / Site Owners
Who want to gain higher site ranking for free search engine traffics
- Video Marketers
Build Wiki backlinks to your Youtube videos, Vimeos, Tiktok videos and more!
- eCOM/Affiliate Marketers
Rank your eCommerce store site or affiliate store site faster
- SEO Entrepreneur / Agency
Provide backlinks service to clients and you’ll kepp 100% of the profits
Your Fully Web-Based SEO Software to GENERATE 100+ WIKI BACKLINKS For Any URL You Want:
- Your Websites / Clients Websites
- Video Links (Youtube, Vimeos, etc)
- Blogspots / News Articles
- eCommerce Store
- Business Sites, Compani, etc.
We need a backlink software that’s not only easy to use, but also works on a complete autopilot. And WikiLinkRobot Cloud-Based App seems to be the answer. With this software you can build 100+ of Wiki backlinks for any URL you want to rank, on 100% autopilot. The software will then build hundreds of Wiki sites backlinks automatically. No need to buy backlink services at Fiverr for $5 again and again. And the best part? You’re getting Agency License right away – so you may use the software to make profit by selling Wiki backlinks to your clients!
With WikiLinkRobot Cloud-Based App, You’ll Skip Tons of Hard Work Because Everything Is Automated:
- No Need to Manually Sign Up to Hundreds of Wiki Sites
- No Need to Spend Hours of Working On Link Building
- No Need To Submit Your URL to Hundreds of Wiki Sites Manually
- No Need to Purchase Wiki Backlinks at FIVERR For $5 Again and Again
- No Installation Needed – Simply Log In -> Add URL -> DONE
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
You can buy with confidence because if you haven’t used the software within 30 days, or the software hasn’t processed any of your link campaign just raise a ticket and we’ll refund you everything. Our support team at https://wpthemeplugin.zendesk.com are always happy to help should you need any assistance.
- What Are Backlinks? Backlinks (also known as “inbound links”, “incoming links” or “one way links”) are links from one website to a page on another website. Google and other major search engines consider backlinks “votes” for a specific page. Pages with a high number of backlinks tend to have high organic search engine rankings.
- Why Are Backlinks Important? Backlinks are crucial for most websites because every time another web page links to your site, it gets a vote in Google, Bing, Yahoo eyes. This will move your website higher in the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages).
- What Types of Backlinks Do I Get? You will get backlinks from Wiki sites. Most Wiki sites are using MediaWiki open-source engine. It was developed for use on Wikipedia in 2002, and given the name “MediaWiki” in 2003. Most Wiki sites have a sitewide nofollow policy on external links.
- Do Wiki Site Backlinks Pass SEO Juice? Yes as per Google latest update, NoFollow links are now passing SEO juice. Read more on these articles from SEO professionals below: Google Nofollow Links Ranking Change (SearchEngineJournal). NoFollow SEO Case Study from SEMRush. The Hidden Power NoFollow Links from MOZ.com
- Are Wiki Backlinks Safe For SEO? Yes, Wiki sites tend to get higher authority in the eyes of Google, Bing and Yahoo. These websites are built using the same engine as Wikipedia.org
- How Long Does It Take to See Effects On Rankings? It depends on various factors: the competition in your niche/keyword, your off-page SEO (backlink building) efforts, and more. Building Wiki backlinks should not be your only off-page SEO method, to achieve higher ranking faster then your off-page SEO should include other type of backlinks too (Web 2.0, PDF backlinks, social backlinks, etc).
- Can I Resell WikiLinkRobot Service To Clients? Yes, after you have an account then you can create backlinks for clients because Commercial License is included. No matter if you pick the Blogger/Personal Package or the Agency Package.
- Why There Is A Submission Limit? Because they don’t want people to use WikiLinkRobot for BACKLINK SPAM. They use WikiLinkRobot themselves for their clients websites and they don’t people to overuse this software for spamming backlink. That’s why they provide five submissions/day for Agency Plan and three submissions/day for Personal Plan. Currently, they don’t have any Plan with higher limit. This is to protect the SEO effectiveness of the software.
- What Type of URL Can I Submit? Any URL, EG: blogpost, WP sites, eCom sites, Twitter/FB/IG profile, Youtube link, etc. As long as your sites don’t have these restricted content: redirect URL, adult niche, pornographic content, viagra & similar supplements, gambling & casino.
- Will I Get Backlink Report? Yes you will get delivery reports for every links/URLs that you submit. All reports are Whitelabeled and unbranded (no their site logo, their links, etc), so you can giveaway the backlink report to your clients faster – See Sample Of Delivery Report Here
- When Will Backlink Report Be Available? The backlink report will be delivered and available for download approximately 2-3 days after the campaign is processed.
- Are You Reliable? How About Support? Yes they’ve been in the online business space since 2009. You can get in touch with us here: https://wpthemeplugin.zendesk.com/